Best Pay By Phone Bill Sites - October 2021
Compare Pay By Phone Bingo Sites
Go on, why not select a feature below and compare the top-rated results for yourself.
What is a Pay by Mobile Deposit?
Pay by Phone Bingo or pay by mobile deposit means making a deposit at a site by crediting the amount to your phone bill or taking it off your phone credit (for pay as you go customers). It’s easy, convenient and super handy if you’ve left your cards at home or use cash. Simply hit up your site of choice and selected pay by mobile.
Pay by Phone Bingo is not a new idea, but it’s not quite mainstream either and has been growing in popularity over the last few years due to mobile becoming the dominant mode of play. It allows cash-dependent players to enjoy online gaming and has security perks too as there is no need to input your banking data.
What are Pay by Phone Bill Sites?
These are the Best Bingo sites that facilitate deposits made via your mobile phone bill, using payment systems like Boku or Payforit. These Bingo sites also generally are top-class gaming establishments embracing everything mobile including the highest quality software and graphics.
How Can I Deposit Using my Phone Bill?
Depositing via your phone is very simple. All you need to use the service is a UK phone number and credit. Then:
- Head to your Bingo site cashier
- Click the pay by mobile option
- Enter your phone number and the deposit value.
- The system will then verify your deposit through text, which ensures nobody else is using your phone number. Once you’ve hit reply, your deposit is made. Easy peasy.
This means that there is no need for Visa, MasterCard or even e-wallets like PayPal and Neteller and no need to give a third party site your banking details.
Plus there’s no need for an app download to use this payment system (unless you want to, as both Boku or Payforit have customer apps) only the ability to receive a text. This means that Pay by Phone Bingo works on a huge range of devices, from the latest iPhone to your older devices.
Advantages of Boku & Payforit
- They are both easy to use and require only a phone.
- Both are secure payment systems.
- They are convenient- no wallets, no cards, no details, just a text!
- Fee Free: For Bingo deposits, Boku is fee-free, simply load up your account with credit and start playing- no charges whatsoever. Whilst Boku won’t charge you, the Bingo site might so check the casinos T&Cs before depositing with Pay by Phone Bingo.
- You don’t need a bank account, which means either of these systems is perfect for cash customers. Simply load up your phone and start playing, all you need is a UK phone number.
Disadvantages of Boku & Payforit
- Both payment systems have low deposit limits that do not suit high rollers.
- No withdrawals.
Boku and Payforit Withdrawals
Sadly, when it comes to withdrawals, neither system facilitates them. You cannot make withdrawals with either Boku or Payforit, meaning both systems are only useful as Bingo site deposit options.
What Bingo Deposit Methods allow Withdrawals and Deposits?
The most popular payment methods that allow both way payments- something every Bingo player needs when it comes to winning- are Debit Cards, e-wallets and bank transfers. This includes Visa, Master and Maestro, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and bank transfer. Whilst there may be other deposit methods available, they may not allow two-way payments, so take care to check with the site to confirm. We also cover the payment methods offered at each platform in our Bingo Site Reviews – take a look!
How do I Choose the Right Mobile Phone Bingo Site?
For the top UK mobile Bingo sites operating online, right now, check out our favourite Mobile Bingo Sites. Our expert critics use a 7-point process to make sure we recommend only the best mobile and Boku Bingo sites. Plus, we’ll ensure that you get a cracking welcome deal so you can start playing for free!