UKs Best New Bingo Sites - September 2021
New Sites vs Regulations
You can rest assured all new bingo sites featured on our site are 100% safe and secure with proper licensing. All our sites hold an active UKGC license and fulfil all the specified regulations set by the gambling regulator.
We dig deep to ensure each site adheres to the set stringent operational standard to protect the UK bingo community from rogue operators. In case a site loses its gaming license for any reason, it is scrapped off from Bingo sites UK.
License Conditions for New Bingo Sites
So, to get a hold of a gambling license by UKGC, new bingo sites will have to adhere to the following requirements;
- Proof of adherence and upholding social responsibility as outlined by the Gambling Commission, including the hardware specifications for fair play.
- Due diligence by the operators in ensuring the safety of their users while on-site. This includes the safekeeping of personal and financial details regarding privacy protection measures such as adopting up-to-date encryption technology.
- Operators also have to adhere to stringent measures to prevent money laundering, control problem gambling, prompt investigation of cheating claims and resolve customer complaints.
- The bookmakers are also to ensure the bonus and promotional terms are upheld and only approved payment methods within the UK jurisdiction to be used.
- All approved UK Gambling license holders should showcase their license information on their respective websites open to all users.