Bingo Deposit Methods
As our lives becoming increasingly mobile our expectations of what we can achieve and be provided with grows, and of course this means that we expect to be able to carry out numerous tasks that involve money exchange both safely and securely. We also want to be able to complete monetary transactions quickly and with as little hassle as possible, and this fact applies to gaming sites like bingo as much as any other site where there is going to be money exchanged.
Recommended Pay By Phone Casinos
Luckily there is no longer suspicion surrounding online banking and it is actually one of the most trusted, simple and fast ways of transferring funds from one place to another. Improvements made by various online money transfer companies means that carrying out a transaction form the comfort of your own home is now commonplace.
Because of this, your bingo site will feature an array of online banking options for you to choose from. Each payment option will have its own set of terms and conditions so you must check these out before making a deposit into your account.
Below is a list of the most commonly used payment options you will find on your bingo site:
- One of the simplest ways to pay for games using your smartphone. Follow a few easy instructions and have the cost put onto your monthly bill or deducted from your r pay as yu go account. There is no need for a bank account with this payment method but there are amount restrictions of £30 daily, and you cannot withdraw money using this method. We have a list of bingo sites pay by phone bill options for you to broswe through.
- Visa is globally used to transfer funds online. Visa is accepted at practically every online bingo site, which means that your request to use this option should never be declined. Your card will charge you interest therefore you need to be able to pay off your monthly bill to stop incurring charges.
- MasterCard is another incredibly popular way to deposit funds into your bingo account. One of the world's leaders in payment options this method is widely accepted. Users of credit and debit cards will know this name well as they will Visa. Like Visa you will be hit for interest charges if you do not clear your monthly amount.
- Also known as Amex this multinational financial service system was founded in 1850. Amex is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and provides a variety of financial services, the most well known of these being the Amex Credit Card. Most commonly used in the US Amex has various withdrawal limits and are offered in American dollars or the Euro. Charges again apply to Amex.
E-wallets are another popular method that is used to fund bingo accounts. They act just like a virtual wallet and you can store your payment details on them safely and securely. This means if you have more than one card you can choose which one you want to use at a given moment.
- Globally known PayPal has a loyal client base, and is widely trusted throughout the world. Purchased by Ebay back in 2002, PayPal was many peoples payment option, and can be found at many online bingo sites. PayPal cuts out the middleman with funds being deposited immediately into your personal account. As payments are instant you will be able to see how much you have in your PayPal account or bank account without having to wait.
- Skrill used to be known as MoneyBookers and was founded back in 2001. Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK, Skrill is one of the most safe and secure electronic payment options you can use to fund your account. Widely found at online bingo sites Skrill is very popular and convenient to use.
- Another giant of the electronic payment industry Neteller has been associated with igambling for a long time, handling fees that are linked with online casinos and bingo sites, sportsbooks and poker rooms. As one of the largest and widely available payment methods Neteller is used by many to fund their bingo accounts.
- Another ewalletthat is no stranger to igaming EcoPayz was founded in 1999 and the company offers several different financial services. With this ewallet you are also able to withdraw funds directly into your prepaid debit card, known as the ecoCard.
Even if you are still unsure whether to use one of the above options to fund your account for a game of bingo you don't have to worry as there are also other ways to achieve the payments.
You can go to your bank whilst you are out in order to make a deposit or you can use ban wires, checks and also bank drafts. Western Union and Moneygram were actually created for those players that wish to make a deposit in this manner.
- With Bank wire you can transfer funds form one company to another. You can use your local bank or one of the specialized cash offices.
- ECheck works in much the same was as a paper check would only they are electronic rather than paper.
You will find that once you have registered with the site and come to the point that you want to deposit some of your own cash then the payment options can be found both at the bottom of the pages but also in the sites banking section.
Check out the promotions pages too as some sites offer a special bonus when a certain payment method is used and this can usually be between 10%/15%, so it is well worth finding out.
Any bingo site worth its salt will have a comprehensive guide to depositing and withdrawing, and this guide should also inform you about any limits or possible restrictions that might occur.
Most high quality bingo sites have help and assistance when you need it and this will probably include a live chat feature, which is very useful for immediate assistance.
We also provide the latest no deposit bingo sites uk offers for players looking to test a site before they join.